July 6, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting Her Arrival

Kevin and I are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our daughter and cannot believe that it is already July! My original due date was July 7th, was then moved to July 13th after the first ultrasound and finally July 10th after the second ultrasound. Since tomorrow is the 7th, we are on high alert : )

We spent Fourth of July Weekend in Albertville and it was the first time I did not watch the fireworks with my family in Duluth. Of course, the decision to stay in town was for a good reason. But, since our little darling did not make a star spangled debut this weekend, I was a bit disappointed and may have spent a portion of the day pouting. On the flipside, I thought that my nesting phase had subsided until I realized that in the course of one day, I had washed every floor rug in our house, insisted that our clean bed comforter be washed immediately and considered washing all of the baby's six month clothes ... just in case. Kevin said, "Honey, the shirt that I wore golfing this morning is clean and folded in a laundry basket. What's going on?"

Since this is Week 39, I thought I would post a few pictures from our maternity photo session that we had almost 10 weeks ago. Although Kevin thought that the idea of maternity pictures was a bit silly, I am glad that we were able to capture these special moments so that we can look back and remember waiting in anticipation for our new little family to begin.


All photos courtesy of Heather Fenske of A Moment In Time Photography


1 comment: