April 4, 2010

Our First Easter

Serena and Kendall had so much fun celebrating their first Easter in Rochester! The more time the girls spend together, the more they learn from one another. It has been so amazing to watch them during the past few months.

New Firsts: Kendall has started to wave back at Serena! So, now whenever they see eachother, they give one another a proper wave and a big gummy smile. It's SO adorable. When Kendall was not busy super-crawling to the top of the stairs or pulling herself up on furniture and toys, she was showing off her new vampire teeth (cuspids). Kendall also taught Serena to finally appreciate Gerber Puffs and on Saturday, Serena Bean finally said "Mama!" for the first time (that I witnessed).

The girls wore pink and purple Easter dresses with shoes to match. Grandpa Phil was disappointed that they were not wearing white gloves and bonnets like Ashley and I wore when we were little ... There's always next year, Grandpa!

Kendall showing off her new toothy grin

Serena: "Did I hear you say, No chocolate for babies?"
Kendall: "Mom, I only took her bunny for one second!"

No comments:

Post a Comment