January 15, 2012
16 Weeks - Robb Baby #2
We are 16 weeks along with Baby Robb #2 and our little munchkin sure is wiggling around! Now that I am well out of the First Trimester, I am feeling much better and have a bit more energy. It is funny, I wonder what I did for 9 months while I was pregnant with Serena. Working and having a toddler leaves little time for the R&R I enjoyed during my first pregnancy. But, it certainly does make time fly! My cravings for pickles have subsided, being replaced by an endless desire for sugary candies (jelly bellies, gummy worms, licorice, etc.). I have not rushed to make any purchases such as clothing or gear for the new little one until we find out if we are having a boy or a girl (February 1st). If we had to place a bet, Kevin and I would both guess that we are having a boy, yet there are conflicting assumptions based upon which version of the Chinese Gender Chart you refer to. We will have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment