Sugar and spice,
And everything nice,
That is what Little Girls are made of!
Serena is going to have a Little Sister in June! Today, Kevin and I had the absolute pleasure of watching our sweet little girl's heart beat. She waived at us, did lots of wiggles and flips, and was a star patient offering the ultrasound techs lots of award winning photo opportunities. While, we did not find a hot dog today, we did have the amazing opportunity to view her "beautiful four chamber heart, perfect kidneys and text book girl parts."
After the surprise had worn off, I had time to reflect and anticipate with great joy what it will be like to have two little girls running around the house. Our daughters will be three years apart, just like Ashley and I, and I cannot wait to watch them grow up together. Knowing all of the fun, trouble, laughs and tears that Ashley and I shared, I am just so excited to watch the stories unfold!




No comments:
Post a Comment