March 29, 2009

Nursery Ideas

We are working on some ideas for the baby's room and are continuing to play with patterns and colors. Rather than making the room purple with butterflies (Ok, there may be butterflies, I'm not going to lie), I have decided to work with pink and green. Kevin is looking forward to painting the room and has a new idea every day of what he would like to do.

These fabric samples are what I am hoping to use for the crib bedding. It is still a work in progress, but I think I have settled on these ideas for the comforter, crib skirt and sheets. I think it is feminine without being too frilly. We also found this cute little hanging toy container at Ikea which gave us some fun ideas, as well.










In other news, Tinkerbelle's Therapist comes for an in-home visit on Tuesday . In preparing Tink for our new baby, we are having a veterinarian who specializes in "behavioral issues" come and work with us to determine how to eliminate some of her anxiety and hopefully make her more relaxed when we have guests in our home. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment