March 9, 2009

Week 22

Some people like to crawl into bed and curl up with a good book. My mom and I both like to curl up with a good bottle of nail polish.

It's a trait that drives both of our husbands absolutely crazy, but what other time of day can you actually sit and watch paint dry? So, bedtime makes perfect sense. Except, last night, there was no curling up! I scrunched up my knees to hold the bottle while skillfully painting ... and found that I could no longer sit in that position without hovering in a Pilates "V" for balance. Our little baby girl should weigh just over 1lb. by now and she sure is starting to take up space!

This week, I am off on my last business trip before the baby arrives. I am one milestone closer to her arrival! By the time she is born, she will have flown to Chicago, Washington D.C., New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix and Greenville, South Carolina. I wish I was earning frequent flyer miles for both of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment