Length: 23 3/4" (up 4 3/4" since birth) / 90th percent tile
Head: 15 1/2" / 75th percent tile
This morning, we took Serena in for her 2 Month Wellness Visit. I could not believe that my child was in the 90th percent tile for height! Of course, that could all change over time. But, for now there is a chance that my kid may not be the shortest one in her class!
Serena received her fair share of immunizations and has the Band-aids to prove it! To make her feel better, Kevin and I both got our flu shots so that she was not the only one who got stuck by needles. Luckily, I was not in the room while she was getting her shots and her Dad was brave enough to witness the whole event. Her tears and pouty lips are enough to make you weep.




Love the video. Barney sat on my lab and loved watching Serena. I can't keep his attention for more than 10 seconds but she had him for the whole 3 minutes!
ReplyDelete