Quick Update:
I had my Pre-Op appointment today and everything is on track for Baby Girl Robb's scheduled arrival on Sunday, June 24th. She is still in a complete breech position and it is very safe to say that she will not be leaving that comfy little seat on her own.
As with Serena at nearly 39 weeks, my blood pressure was elevated during my appointment. Since I have been swelling for several weeks (and sporadically seeing spots ... Ok, yes, I probably should have mentioned that sooner along with the eye twitching), they ran a quick test to make sure my levels were OK and the hypertension was within a safe range. Which it was. So, no concerns, I just need to take it easy for the next few days.
Grandma Sue and Grandpa Kevin will soon be en route to Minnesota and will arrive on Friday. As for me, I am wrapping up my week of working from home and hoping to leave my work life in some order while I am gone on leave. Wish me luck!
I will try and post again before the Baby's Birthday. If not, we will be sure to call everyone when we have news to share!
June 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment