
This year, we spent a quiet New Year's Eve in Rochester with Ashley and Ryan. The Fathers-To-Be made us a delicious lobster dinner and I even stayed awake until midnight. Due to the limitations on fish consumption, I now cannot eat fish for what feels like an eternity but it was certainly worth it. Did I mention that I probably should have just tucked myself into bed at 10:00? Being pregnant and celebrating our anniversary and New Year's Eve while not being able to enjoy a sparkling glass of champagne put me in a bit of a grouchy mood (Kevin might use a word stronger than "grouchy").
There are not too many exciting details to share on the Baby Robb front. I am enjoying the world's greatest invention in maternity wear ... The Bella Band. It's an amazing garment and it should be a staple for every girl who wants to get just a few more weeks out of her pre-pregnancy clothes.
We are all very excited to begin 2009 as it will mark a very important year in our lives. Happy New Year!
~Andee and Kevin




No comments:
Post a Comment