February 12, 2009

The Results Are In!

At the close of the Robb Baby Poll, 45% of voters thought we will be having a girl and 55% thought that we would be having a boy. It was a close race! This morning Baby Robb and I already learned our first valuable lesson together ... Father Knows Best!

After watching the baby open and close its mouth, wave and give us the "peace sign" with two little fingers, we searched and searched and searched. As our ultrasound technician phrased it, there was no little turtle to be found. In July, we are having a baby girl!

Immediately, Kevin added this win to his "I Was Right" list that he has been building since we
were in 7th and 8th Grade. It was an amazing day for both of us and we are so excited to begin planning for the arrival of our daughter.

Love and Smiles,
Andee

P.S. I have the most amazing husband in the world. Not only were there flowers and chocolate waiting for me when I got to work today, but he also picked up plans for our basement and we have a plumber coming over tomorrow to give us a bid. I am a lucky girl : )






1 comment:

  1. She's beautiful! She looks just like her Auntie Cheryl!

    ReplyDelete