February 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008 ...

Our first family gathering "with child" and my sister and Kevin left us (they were in D.C.)!! They left us high and dry to fend for ourselves!! I guess we'd have to creatively figure out how to avoid alcohol being offered, and food I could not eat at the family events : )

We spent Thanksgiving in Duluth as Ryan's family was out in New Jersey. We sucessfully pulled off the extended weekend without question. I had it planned I would say I am "watching my intake" for the wedding ... but didn't really have to use it. My father later said he did wonder why I was not taking him up on his usual offer for beer, but nothing was said. Luckly, we were placed at the Mini-Thanksgiving table with my cousin Dane and his fiance Sara. Dane was obsessed with Kataba juice at the time ... lucky for me ...



No comments:

Post a Comment