May 20, 2009

... One Month and Counting ...

The day has arrived - May 20th - which means we have exactly one month until Baby Langenbrunner is due! One month may seem like a long time to some -- but in the world of baby growing you can't possibly have enough days left to get everything done!

We've been frantically getting the baby's nursery ready - ok some more frantically than others in this household - and Ryan has been such a trooper (he made what he called his 100th trip to BabiesRUs tonight). While I keep thinking I know what I want, I seem to keep exchanging one thing after another. And as my sister has said, her closet is getting quite full these days but what girl's closet isn't? We're starting her off right: ) We've finally PICKED A NAME - now don't even ask, a surprise is a surprise for a reason : ) - and are working on getting the last items necessary for her arrival! We've completed all of our classes and while we hope she hangs in there until June 20th (if not longer), we feel comfortable in being pretty much ready : )

We have the last of our "every 2 week" appointments the day following Memorial Day, and then it's weekly starting June 8th (Happy Birthday Alex!). Baby Langenbrunner/Baby Matilda/Baby ABCDEFG was 4.5 pounds 3 1/2 weeks ago, so she must be approaching at least 6+ by now! Hopefully this belly of mine can keep stretching a bit longer --

Ryan and I took our "maternity" pictures the other week. It was an awesome experience and we are both so glad we did it! I've included a few below (compliments of Sage Swanson Photography). From the Langen-John household to yours, Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment