I also finally purchased the Hospital I.D. photo frame that I have been talking about for months. I think it is a great way to display her tiny little i.d. tag and perfect for gift for new parents or moms-to-be.
January 2, 2010
New Art
Serena finally has some art for the walls in her room! For Christmas, Serena gave her Mom and Dad a framed piece of art that she made with Grandpa Kevin and Grandma Sue when they were here in November for her baptism. It is a butterfly made from her tiny little footprints - adorable!

I also finally purchased the Hospital I.D. photo frame that I have been talking about for months. I think it is a great way to display her tiny little i.d. tag and perfect for gift for new parents or moms-to-be.
I also finally purchased the Hospital I.D. photo frame that I have been talking about for months. I think it is a great way to display her tiny little i.d. tag and perfect for gift for new parents or moms-to-be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment